For the month of April I am participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. For more info on the challenge:
Today’s letter is:
My theme this year is Moving Forward.
Confidence is something I struggled with most of my life. Poor self- confidence will definitely keep you from moving forward. Many people spend their life stuck, unable to accomplish even small goals because they lack appreciation for their own abilities. The crazy thing is gaining self-confidence is not that hard to do, if you want to move forward and you believe you can.
- The number one thing you can do to improve your self-confidence is to always be prepared. If you are going to take a test, study. For a job interview, learn everything you can about the company.
- Look and feel your best. We all feel so much better about ourselves when our clothes fit just right. We also feel better when we are well rested.
- Always be on time.
- Get organized. Keep a calendar. Clean your desk.
- Think and be positive. You need to change the negative tape in your head that keeps saying you can’t.
- Set small goals for yourself. When you reach them celebrate. When you don’t, start over.
If you are well rested, looking good, organized, prepared, thinking positive and on time you will not be able to help feeling confident.